skills assessment for T course
T101 Math for Elementary Teachers
This Skills Assessment Test is designed to assess basic arithmetic skills with whole numbers, fractions, decimals and order of operations.
- Picture Identification is Required to take the test
- The Skills Assessment Test SHOULD NOT be taken without first working through some of the reviews below.
- It is not uncommon for almost half of students to fail the first time the test is taken. Therefore, students should review extensively before taking the test.
While taking the test students should also check their work and make sure fractions are reduced before moving to the next questions. The incorrect multiple choice answers were obtained from student work on previous versions of the test which were not in multiple choice format.
- The test has 31 questions. At least 27 questions must be answered correctly to pass.
- No calculator is permitted for the test.
- Pencil and paper will be provided to work problems.
- Students must turn in all paper work after taking the test.
- If a student fails the test twice, the Practice Re-Test must be completed and turned in to qualify to take the test a third time.
- Go to Kim Bonacci's Homepage for more information and PRACTICE.