SUMMER STRING CLINIC
ON-LINE TUITION PAYMENT
You can make payments to the IU Southeast Music Department/Arts Institute using
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express via the Indiana University Office of Conference and
Event Registration Services (OCERS).
NEW FOR 2013
Payments for String Clinic tuition and fees are now processed through the Indiana University Office of Conference and Event Registration Services (OCERS).
When visiting the OCERS site for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1) Enter your e-mail address
2) Select "No, I have not registerd for an event through this system before"
3) Click "Sign In To Continue"
If you have made a payment to the Arts Institute via OCERS in the past, then simply enter your e-mail address and password and click "Sign In To Continue."
All payments made prior to November 26, 2013 were processed via IUPay and NOT via OCERS.
Enter your account information.
(If you already have an OCERS account, simply click "Logon")
1) Enter your e-mail address (required)
2) Enter your desired password (required)
3) Confirm your password (required)
4) Enter your first name (required)
5) Enter your last name (required)
6) Enter your telephone number (required)
7) Enter your cell phone number (optional)
8) Click "Create Account"
Enter the amount of your payment.
At least one-half of the total is due at the time of registration
NOTE: Those paying their total in installment must add a $6 processing fee for each subsequent payment until their balance is paid in full.
1) Enter the amount you are paying next to "REGISTRATION TOTAL IN DOLLARS
2) Click "continue"
Enter your payment information.
1) Select "I will PAY NOW with my credit card"
2) Select your Credit Card Type (OCERS accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover).
3) Enter your credit card number
4) Enter your credit card expiration dated
5) Enter your first name
6) Enter your last name
7) Anter your address, including street address, county, city, state, postal code (zip code), country, and e-mail address.