For a list of General Education Requirements, see “General Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees at IU Southeast”.
In addition to the General Degree Requirements, students pursuing the BS in Clinical Laboratory Science must complete the following minimum degree requirements::
- Two semester of General Chemistry with Lab and two semester of Organic Chemistry (CHEM-C105 & C125, CHEM-C106 & C126, CHEM-C341, & CHEM-C342)
- Two semesters of Mathematics: College Algebra (MATH-M122 or higher) and Statistics (MATH-K300)
- Two semesters of Introductory Biology (BIOL-L101 & BIOL-L102)
- Molecular Biology (BIOL-L211)
- Microbiology w/Lab (MICR-M310 & M315)
- Genetics w/Lab (BIOL-L311 & L319)
- Immunology (BIOL-K312)
- Cell Biology w/Lab (BIOL-L 312 & L313)
- Medical Laboratory Science (total of 65 credit hours)1
1These courses are completed at Bellarmine University. The minimum number of credit hourse is subject to change.