Student Life Committee
Chancellor Sandra Patterson-Randles has charged the Student Life Committee with the following duties:
- Conduct monthly review of Student Activity Fee accounts - monitor utilization and compliance, flag accounts before over-spending and ensure utilization of all funds.
- Make a recommendation for Student Activity Fee rates for the following year:
- Inform SGA of Committee's recommendation and solicit student input via SGA members.
- Discuss SGA input and make decision on recommendation to the Chancellor.
- Report the approved Student Activity Fee allocation to the student body.
- Conduct budget hearings for all student activity fee accounts each spring. Make recommendations to the Chancellor for allocation of student activity fee funds. Inform student body of annual student activity fee allocations.
- Develop policy, procedures and campus communications regarding the Learning Enrichment fund. Establish and evaluate student travel policies and funding practices. Make decisions on student requests using established Learning Enrichment guidelines.
- Develop policy, procedures, and campus communications regarding the Registered Student Organization Grant. Make decisions on student organization requests using established RSO Grant guidelines.
The 2012-13 Student Life Committee membership: *
- Anne M. Skuce, Interim Vice Chancellor (Chair)
- Maria Accardi, Faculty
- Rebecca Carlton, Faculty
- Trey Lewis, Staff
- Ron Severtis, Staff
- Victoria Bennett, Student (SGA)
- Angela Calbert, Student
- Joseph Hancock, Student
- Mary Norton, Student
- Reuben Raisor, Student
- Kaitlin Riggle, Student
- Joshua Sesar, Student
- Maria Vivona, Student
* Faculty/Staff Term: Consecutive Two Year Limit
Student Term: One Year Minimum