If you are a secondary or community college instructor in Indiana seeking to teach dual-credit courses in political science, this 100% online program is for you.
In our Master of Arts in Political Science program, you will:
- Broaden your command of approaches and methods to analyze and explain political institutions and behavior
- Develop an advanced understanding of American politics or world politics
- Help build civic literacy in the classroom with higher-level competency
- Expand your research, analysis, and communication skills
The online format lets you further your education without disrupting your professional and family life; you can integrate grad courses into your regular teaching schedule or take them over the summer. That means you’ll be able to complete the 30-credit program in 24-30 months of consecutive part-time enrollment, or even more quickly if you take more than one course at a time.
IU’s Office of Online Education has partnered with our campus to provide a full suite of services to students in 100% online degrees. These services include but aren't limited to:
- 24/7 support via phone
- Email and chat
- Onboarding/orientation to online education
- Coaching and mentoring
- Career services
Take the next step
Contact, Address and Additional Links
Indiana University Southeast(812) 941-2333
4201 Grant Line Rd.
New Albany, IN 47150