The vice chancellor oversees the following units and programs:
- Accounting Services- Accounting Services is responsible for the fiscal oversight of the IU Southeast campus. Services under this department are accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget, capital asset management, collections, fiscal management, and training of the Kuali Financial System (KFS), Chrome River, and BUY.IU.
- Bookstore- The IU Southeast Bookstore, a Barnes & Noble company, provides products and services necessary to fulfill the needs of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the public. The goal of the bookstore is to provide exceptional customer service performed in a convenient, well-stocked, and organized bookstore. The commitment of the bookstore is to provide our campus community with a safe, comfortable, supportive workplace and provide opportunities for personal enrichment and professional growth.
- Conference and Dining Services- Conference and Dining Services provides a full service, one-stop entity for use by the university, local community, and guests of the campus. We provide state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, and dining and conference facilities and services for 12 to 400 guests. The staff specializes in creative and unique menu presentations as well as customized menus. Dining service’s offers a coffee lounge with a full complement of coffee specialties, smoothies and pastries. The food court offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a wide variety of healthy and nutritious foods served in a friendly safe atmosphere. Subway® and Papa John’s® are also offerings on campus in the Library building and Commons food court, respectively.
- Facility Operations- The Facility Operations Department is dedicated to keeping the physical structures and grounds of the university well maintained and attractive, with its goal to provide each student, faculty, staff, and community member a safe, pleasant, and functional environment.
- Human Resources- Human Resources supports IU Southeast by providing a high level of service in recruiting and retaining excellent employees; training and developing employees; maintaining competitive compensation and benefits; developing and administering policies to ensure a positive employment experience; and organizational development to maintain adaptability and future success.
- Paul W. Ogle Cultural and Community Center- The Paul W. Ogle Cultural and Community Center manages and schedules the physical facility and oversees stage and front-of-house operations at the Center. The Ogle Center programs and hosts hundreds of events each year, including music and theatrical performances, films, lectures, and conferences. The Center develops sources of support, as well as markets and promotes on a community-wide basis.
- University Police- The Indiana University Police – Southeast division is a fully empowered law enforcement agency. The main objective of this department is to ensure the safety and peace, and to serve the campus community. The University Police Department's primary jurisdiction is on any real property owned or occupied by the University or on any roads or streets through or adjacent thereto. The Department also shares concurrent jurisdiction with, and assists, other local police agencies.