Students who indicate a need for personal counseling regarding emotional difficulties, anxiety, family relationships, financial matters, alcohol or drug problems, and similar matters should be referred to Personal Counseling Services. Professionally trained counselors are available at no cost to the student. Further information may be found on the Personal Counseling Services website.

Faculty and staff are provided counseling services by private providers in the community through the University Human Resources IU Employee Assistance Program (EAP).