IU Southeast Policies and Procedure Manual
Starting in 2011-12, the Office of Administrative Affairs undertook a major initiative to review and update the IU Southeast Policies and Procedures Manual (“PPM”). Each section was carefully reviewed and updated, with input from a broad range of users and departments across campus. This ambitious project was guided by three major goals:
- move the PPM to a web-based format
- improve accessibility and ease of use
- simplify the process for future revisions/updates
The PPM is intended to supplement other essential documents and publications, including:
- IU Southeast Faculty Manual
- IU Academic Handbook
- IU Personnel Policies
- IU Travel Guidelines and Procedures
- IU Institutional Financial Policies
- Indiana University Southeast Bulletin
- IU Southeast Reference Book
In addition, the PPM is not intended to supplant or supersede university policies and procedures (see IU Policy Links on this page).
In this manual, the terms “department head” or “supervisor” refer to the person in charge of a unit, such as a school, office, or department. The term “senior administrator” refers to an administrator who oversees a division or multiple units in a functional area.
Please direct questions, comments, and feedback to the Office of Administrative Affairs (see contact information below).