Freshman applicants must meet one of the following three criteria for full admission:
- Core 40 with Academic Honors diploma or Core 40 with Technical Honors
- At least a 2.3 GPA and Core 40 diploma (or 28 college preparatory high school courses for non-Indiana residents and those graduating prior to 2011)
- At least 900 on the SAT or 19 on the ACT and Core 40 diploma (or 28 college preparatory high school courses for non-Indiana residents and those graduating prior to 2011)
Scores from either the SAT or ACT are required for those applicants who graduated from high school within the past two years - or who completed a GED and are 19 years of age or younger. Students who have been out of high school for over two years and do not meet the minimum requirements listed for traditional students may be asked to arrange for an interview with an admissions counselor to demonstrate intention through maturity and experience. Standards based on SAT totals from Critical Reading and Math sections.
- Must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges (individual transcripts from each institution).
- Must have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants that have earned less than 26 hours of college credit are expected to meet the Freshman Admission Standards.