An IU Degree at In-state Tuition Rates
A trip across the river can cut your college costs. If you live in Bullitt, Jefferson, Meade, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, or Trimble counties in Kentucky, you're eligible for in-state tuition at IU Southeast. How? It's a great program called Reciprocity.
Kentucky Students: Get started at IU Southeast
Tuition and Cost
For a full-time, undergraduate student, tuition costs about $3,536.16 per semester. For more information regarding tuition, fees, and payment options please visit the Office of the Bursar's webpage.
Our campus is located just off I-265. Get directions from your place to ours.
Distance to IU Southeast Campus
- Crescent Hill to IU Southeast – 10 mi. (approximately 10 minutes)
- The Highlands to IU Southeast – 10 mi. (approximately 10 minutes)
- St. Matthews to IU Southeast – 13 mi. (approximately 15 minutes)
- Jeffersontown to IU Southeast – 20 mi. (approximately 20 minutes)
- Bullitt County:
- Mt. Washington to IU Southeast – 34 mi. (approximately 30 minutes)
- Trimble County:
- Bedford to IU Southeast – 49 mi. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Oldham County:
- LaGrange to IU Southeast – 31 mi. (approximately 30 minutes)
- Shelby County:
- Shelbyville to IU Southeast – 40.5 mi. (approximately 49 minutes)
- Meade County:
- Brandenburg to IU Southeast – 39 mi. (approximately 57 minutes)
- Spencer County:
- Taylorsville to IU Southeast – 42.5 mi. (approximately 47 minutes)
With more than 2,000 parking spaces, even freshman can park on campus. Parking permits are available for purchase.
TARC bus service from Louisville to IU Southeast is available each weekday via the 22nd Street bus and the Charlestown Road Express.