An IU Degree at In-state Tuition Rates
A trip across the river can cut your college costs. If you live in Bullitt, Jefferson, Meade, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, or Trimble counties in Kentucky, you're eligible for in-state tuition at IU Southeast. How? It's a great program called Reciprocity.
Kentucky Students: Get started at IU Southeast
Tuition and Cost
For a full-time, undergraduate student, tuition costs about $3,536.16 per semester. For more information regarding tuition, fees, and payment options please visit the Office of the Bursar's webpage.
Our campus is located just off I-265. Get directions from your place to ours.
Distance to IU Southeast Campus
- Crescent Hill to IU Southeast – 10 mi. (approximately 10 minutes)
- The Highlands to IU Southeast – 10 mi. (approximately 10 minutes)
- St. Matthews to IU Southeast – 13 mi. (approximately 15 minutes)
- Jeffersontown to IU Southeast – 20 mi. (approximately 20 minutes)
- Bullitt County:
- Mt. Washington to IU Southeast – 34 mi. (approximately 30 minutes)
- Trimble County:
- Bedford to IU Southeast – 49 mi. (approximately 45 minutes)
- Oldham County:
- LaGrange to IU Southeast – 31 mi. (approximately 30 minutes)
- Shelby County:
- Shelbyville to IU Southeast – 40.5 mi. (approximately 49 minutes)
- Meade County:
- Brandenburg to IU Southeast – 39 mi. (approximately 57 minutes)
- Spencer County:
- Taylorsville to IU Southeast – 42.5 mi. (approximately 47 minutes)
With more than 2,000 parking spaces, even freshman can park on campus. Parking permits are available for purchase.
TARC bus service to/from downtown Louisville to IU Southeast is available hourly on weekdays; and roughly every 90 minutes on weekend days, from 7 AM to 9:30 PM, via the Route 71 bus.