Apply For Admissions
How to Apply
Please review the short video below for helpful tips in completing your application for admission.
*Please note - if you are returning to IU Southeast or have previously applied for admission, you may request a fee waiver. Simply make that selection in the fee payment section and indicate a future date for waiver information submission. No further documentations will be needed. This application is for undergraduate admission only.
*A one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35 is required. This fee is not required if you have previously applied for undergraduate admission at any Indiana University Campus.
When to Apply
Apply for admissions as early as possible. Applications are processed as they are received. If you are currently attending high school, you may apply after the completion of your junior year. All application materials must be received 10 days prior to the beginning of the semester. Please allow 3 weeks for processing after all application materials are received by the Office of Admissions.
Who Can Apply
At a minimum, applicants are expected to have graduated from high school or earned a General Education Diploma.
Admission applicant categories include:
- First Year Beginner/Freshman - An applicant who is expected to graduate from high school during the current school year, has graduated from high school, or has earned a General Education Diploma and taken no more than twelve hours of college credit after high school graduation.
- Transfer - An applicant who has previously enrolled in more than twelve hours of attempted coursework at an accredited college or university outside of Indiana University.
- Intercampus Transfer - A student who is attending or has attended another campus of Indiana University within the past 12 months as a degree-seeking student and now intends to enroll IU at Southeast.
- International Student - A student who is from a country outside of the United States.
- Visiting/Non-Degree Student - An applicant who wants to enroll at IU Southeast for a limited period of time and does not plan to pursue a degree.
- Returning Student - A student who has previously withdrawn from IU Southeast as a degree-seeking student and now intends to re-enroll.
- High School - An applicant who is currently attending high school and plans to enroll for college credit at IU Southeast prior to high school graduation.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder - An applicant that has already earned a bachelors degree at a regionally accredited college or university and now intends to pursue a certificate or bachelors degree at IU Southeast.
- Graduate Student - An applicant who has already received a U.S. bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from a university, and wants to pursue a masters degree at IU Southeast.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, are available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting IUPD.