Monday Sept. 19th - Thursday Sept. 22nd
Various Campus Locations
- Sign up for your advising appointment to discuss your spring ’17 and summer ’17 courses. Get in early to ensure you can enroll in the courses you need to make progress toward your degree!
Harry Potter adult coloring pages & Photo Booth
- Adult coloring books are all the rage as coloring has been proven to have therapeutic effects. Take a break from the books, snap a picture in our photo booth and relax a little bit with our Harry Potter coloring pages.
Dobby Is A Free Elf! Sock Donations to benefit local shelters
- As we move closer to the fall and winter months, consider those who may not have the resources to keep their feet warm. Drop a donation of (new & clean) socks to donate to one of our local shelters.
List provided on the plaza
- Participate in our scavenger hunt to learn a little more about our resources here on campus. Students who complete the hunt will be eligible to win prizes!
Wednesday, Sept. 21st
Free yoga class (Mats provided)
Pysical Science Room 110
- Yoga is a well-known exercise that de-stresses the mind and body. Enjoy a free yoga class to shake out those jitters you may be feeling from your first big exams of the semester.
Harry Potter Trivia Night(Family friendly!)
- Kick back with your friends and family and challenge your Harry Potter knowledge.