You can make payments to the Arts Institute using Check, Money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express via the Indiana University Office of Conference and Event Registration Services.
All payments for Arts Institute tuition and fees are now processed through the Indiana University Office of Conference and Event Registration Services (OCERS).
When visiting the OCERS site for the first time, you will need to create an account.
- Enter your e-mail address
- Select "No, I have not registerd for an event through this system before"
- Click "Sign In To Continue"
If you have made a payment to the Arts Institute via OCERS in the past, then simply enter your e-mail address and password and click "Sign In To Continue."
Enter your account information.
(If you already have an OCERS account, simply click "Logon")
- Enter your e-mail address (required)
- Enter your desired password (required)
- Confirm your password (required)
- Enter your first name (required)
- Enter your last name (required)
- Enter your telephone number (required)
- Enter your cell phone number (optional)
- Click "Create Account"
Enter the amount of your payment.
At least one-half of the total is due at the time of registration
NOTE: Those paying their total in installment must add a $6 processing fee for each subsequent payment until their balance is paid in full.
- Enter the amount you are paying next to "REGISTRATION TOTAL IN DOLLARS
- Click "continue"
Enter your payment information.
- Select "I will PAY NOW with my credit card"
- Select your Credit Card Type (OCERS accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover).
- Enter your credit card number
- Enter your credit card expiration dated
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your address, including street address, county, city, state, postal code (zip code), country, and e-mail address.
PLEASE NOTE: Making a payment online via OCERS does not automatically enroll you or your child in Arts Institute courses. A registration form must be completed each semester in order to enroll. OCERS is only a means of paying your Arts Institute tuition.
If you are making a mid-term half payment or making a payment on your account balance and have already completed a registration form for the semester, you do NOT need to complete another registration form.
For those enrolling in a full 14-week term, at least one-half of the total amount due (tuition + registration fee) must be paid at the time of registration. The remaining balance is due prior to the 7th week of the term. If you are paying in multiple installments, there is an additional $6 charge for subsequent transactions.
For those enrolling in a 7-week term or less, the total amount is due at the time of registration.
Late payments will be assessed a $10 late fee charge.
Lessons cannot begin until payment is received. Missed lessons due to a failure to pay will not be made-up.
Upon submitting this information you will be taken to the secure Indiana University Office of Conference and Event Registration Services (OCERS) site where you can enter your credit card payment information. Once you have successfully submitted your payment, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. Please keep that confirmation as your receipt of payment.
Paying by check or Money order?
Please make checks and money orders payable to:
Please mail payment to:
Indiana University Conferences
P.O. Box 6212
Indianapolis, Indiana 46206-6212