Assistant Professor of Strategic Communication
Brands rely on strategic communication professionals to tell their stories, spread awareness, and build relationships with their audiences. Here’s what you’ll learn as a Strategic Communication major:
- How to creatively and effectively use advertising and public relations to grow a company, organization, or brand.
- How to craft compelling and strategic messages using words, images, and sounds.
- How strategic communication can enhance or repair a brand’s image, promote its products and services, or support its mission.
- How to change the attitudes and behaviors of consumer audiences by engaging them, persuading them, and building relationships with them.
- How to construct creative campaigns, and use traditional, digital, and social media to effectively deliver them.