Ashley Burks Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Crestview Hall 009
M Ashley Burks is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling program at Indiana University Southeast. She is trained in clinical mental health counseling and has experience working with couples, LGBTGEQ+ individuals, rural communities, and in integrated care settings. Dr. Burks’ research interests center around sex positivity and improving counseling competency when working with clients with sexual issues.
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX, United States
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education
- University of Houston, Houston, TX, United States
- Master of Education in Professional Counseling
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, United States
- Bachelor of Science and Arts, Major in Neuroscience, Minor in Psychology
Sex Positivity, Multicultural Competency, First Responder Mental Health