Margot Morgan Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Political Science
American Democracy Project Campus Coordinator
Crestview Hall 010
Phone: (812) 941-2294
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Ph.D. in Political Science
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA, USA
- B.A. in Political Science
Introduction to Political Theory Contemporary Political Theory: Critical Theory Politics and Theatre Introduction to American Politics
Politics and Theatre Critical Theory Marxism Existentialism
- Margot Morgan. (2013). Politics and Theatre in Twentieth-Century Europe: Imagination and Resistance. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.