Diane E. Wille Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Dean for Graduate Studies and Research
Univ. Center South 231
Phone: (812) 941-2093
- Master Gardener – Volunteer with the Sunny Side Master Gardeners
- Friends of the New Albany/Floyd County Library Board member and volunteer.
Distinguished Research Award 2000
Distinguished Teaching Award 2007
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, United States
- Doctor of Philosophy, Major in Developmental Psychology, Minor in Clinical Psychology
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA, United States
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology and Anthropology
Life Span Development, Infant Development, Childhood and Adolescent Development, Introductory Psychology, Seminar in Psychology, Individual Readings and Research, Internship
Longitudinal study of parent child relationships. Families were visited beginning when their children were 6-months of age. The last home visit was when the children were 15 years of age. The parent-child relationship was assessed at each visit along with information about the development of peer relations at the last 2 home visits (8 and 15 year).
Cross cultural research on emotional intelligence. This research is in collaboration with Dr. Makhinur Mamatova from the American University of Central Asia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.