Dr. Thomas Horine
Associate Professor, Mathematics
Life Sciences 102
Phone: (812) 941-2522
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, United States
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Mathematics, Minor in Computer Science and Philosophy
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, United States
- Doctor of Philosophy, Major in Mathematics
Abstract algebra and creative problem solving.
- Thomas L. Horine. (2022). Using the 11-point Biplane and L2(11) to Understand J1. Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, 52 (1), 105-126.