From Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Doctor of Philosophy, Major in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Minor in Life Science with a focus in Pharmacology
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Bachelors of Science, Major in Biochemistry
General Chemistry for majors and non-majors.
Physical Sciences for non-majors.
K-12 STEM Education.
Honors Council Member
Student Recruitment and Retention Committee Chair
Degree in Four Manager for The School of Natural Sciences
Chemistry Club Faculty Advisor
Protein structure and function.
STEM Education for Preservice Teachers.
- Larson, H.N., Zhou, J., Chen, Z., Stamler, J.S., Weiner, H., and Hurley, T.D.. (2007). Structural and functional consequences of coenzyme biding to the inactive Asian variant of mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase: roles of residues 475 and 487. J. Biol. Chem., 282 (0), 12940–12950.
- Larson, H.N., Weiner, H., and Hurley T.D.. (2005). Disruption of the coenzyme binding site and dimer interface revealed in the crystal structure of mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase ‘Asian’ variant. J. Biol. Chem., 280 (0), 12940–12950.
Native plant gardening.