Welcome to the Office of the Bursar. We are here to assist you with questions regarding payment due dates, tuition and fees, billing, payment options, refunds, and third-party sponsors.
- Financial Aid will disburse to the Bursar account on Jan. 17. Refunds will start being processed and the earliest you could see your refund is Jan. 20.
- Effective Fall 2016, undergraduate students enrolled at all Indiana University campuses will pay one rate for their basic tuition when taking between 12 credits and 18 credits.
Learn more today! (https://affordability.iu.edu/banded-tuition/index.html).
Looking for your 1098-T for taxes?
- They will be post-marked by 1/31 or available online if you requested electronic delivery on your One Account.
Winter Session and Spring Semester
- Fees will show Nov. 23
- Official bills will be available Dec. 16
- The first due date is Jan. 10
Starting July 1, 2016
In order to help keep tuition costs low, credit card payments can be made online only with a convenience fee.