Welcome to the Office of the Bursar. We are here to assist you with questions regarding payment due dates, tuition and fees, billing, payment options, refunds, and third-party sponsors.
- Summer I & Summer II bills will be available online beginning April 21, 2016.
- Summer I & Summer II bills will be due May 10, 2016.
- Books purchased in the Barnes and Noble bookstore at IU Southeast may now be charged to your university bursar account through your UCard. Books may be charged from May 4, 2016 through May 12, 2016.
- Anticipated Aid for Summer 2016 will start disbursing on May 17, 2016 and refunds will start being processed May 17, 2016. Please allow one to two weeks to receive your refund.
- Effective Fall 2016, undergraduate students enrolled at all Indiana University campuses will pay one rate for their basic tuition when taking between 12 credits and 18 credits.
Learn more today! (http://finishinfour.iu.edu/banded-tuition/index.shtml)
Any student with a past due balance will have a hold for Summer and Fall 2016 registration.
Starting March 1, 2016
In order to provide the most secure credit card payment, we will no longer be taking payments over the phone.
Starting May 1, 2016
In order to stay compliant with PCI-DSS standards, the Bursar's Office will no longer be able to accept credit cards in the office. Payments may be made online at: https://one.iu.edu/task/iu/view-bursar-balance
Starting July 1, 2016
In order to help keep tuition costs low, credit card payments can be made online only with a convenience fee.