Welcome to the Office of the Bursar. We are here to assist you with questions regarding payment due dates, tuition and fees, billing, payment options, refunds, and third-party sponsors.
- The final deferment bill will be available Nov. 17 for Fall 2016 and will be due Dec. 10.
- Effective Fall 2016, undergraduate students enrolled at all Indiana University campuses will pay one rate for their basic tuition when taking between 12 credits and 18 credits.
Learn more today! (https://affordability.iu.edu/banded-tuition/index.html).
Charging books and supplies to Your UCard at the Bookstore
- You can use your UCard to purchase books and supplies from our university bookstore, Barnes and Noble. There is a $600 limit.
- For Spring, you may use your UCard from 12/27/2016 through 1/12/17.
Winter Session and Spring Semester
- Fees will show Nov. 23
- Official bills will be available Dec. 16
- The first due date is Jan. 10
Starting July 1, 2016
In order to help keep tuition costs low, credit card payments can be made online only with a convenience fee.