Welcome to the Office of the Bursar. We are here to assist you with questions regarding payment due dates, tuition and fees, billing, payment options, refunds, and third-party sponsors.
Wintersession 2018 and Spring 2019
- The next auto-deduct payment for online payment plans is March 5.
- The next due date for tuition payment is March 10.
New Payment Plans Available
Starting with Fall 2018, you will see a new payment plan option through our partnership with Nelnet Campus Commerce. This allows students and third-party users to access a four-part, auto debited, semester payment plan. If you are eligible for a payment plan, one will be presented to you when you connect to the payment plan system from your bill. This new plan replaces the former personal deferment plan.
- Visit One.IU.edu
- Launch the following task:
- As a student, select View/Pay Bursar Bill
- As a parent or 3rd Party User, select Parent or 3rd Party User Access (Non-students). Enter your login information and select Bursar Balances and Bills.
Note: You must have a 3rd Party User account already setup by your student.
- From Student billing, select Create or View a Payment Plan.
- Select Payment Planfrom the menu to view and enroll in available payment plans
For additional information, visit the Payment Options page and select Payment Plan.