How do I view my statement?
Statements may be viewed by the student and any 3rd Party Users set up by the student through OneStart.
As a student
- Login to OneStart at https://onestart.iu.edu.
- Choose the Services tab at the top of the main menu.
- Click Student Self-Service in the menu at left.
- Click View/Pay Bursar Bill under Student Information Snapshot.
- On the Billing page, click on the Statements tab.
- Click on PDF to view itemized bill with total due, deferment amount, due date, message applicable to the billing cycle, and payment coupon to use if mailing a check.
As a 3rd Party User
- Access OneStart at https://onestart.iu.edu.
- Choose 3rd Party Access tab in menu at left.
- Click the Click here to view student information link.
- Enter your student's University ID number and your user name and password and click Submit,
- Click Bursar Balances and Bills.
- On the Billings page, click on the Statement tab.
- Click on PDF to view itemized bill with total due, deferment amount, due date, messages applicable to the billing cycle, and a payment coupon to use if mailing a check.
Note: You may view activity that has occurred since the most recent statement was processed by clicking on the New Activity tab. For example, if your student is expecting a credit but it did not show on the bill, check New Activity to see if the credit has been applied to the bursar account. The balance on the New Activity page is for new activity only; not the overall bursar account balance.