Quick Start Foundations for non-business undergraduate majors
Do you have an undergraduate degree in a field other than Business and wish to pursue an M.B.A. or M.S.S.F. degree? If so, Quick Start is a comprehensive program that will enable you to complete your business foundations courses in just one semester!
Our experienced, caring faculty will equip you with the tools and knowledge you will need to succeed in either our M.B.A. or M.S.S.F. programs.
7 credit hour
- BUSE-F 501 - Foundations in Accounting (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 502 - Foundations in Finance (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 503 - Foundations in Economics (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 504 - Foundations in Marketing (0.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 505 - Foundations in Quantitative Tools (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 506 - Foundations in Management (0.5 credit hours)