Are you seeking to expand your horizons and career options in the expanding world of international business?
Our post-bac certificate in international business will give you the tools to understand the underlying economic, political and social trends of foreign nations as well as the nuances of international business in order to prepare you to do business independently or to succeed in a multinational operation.
To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in International Business, students must:
- Successfully complete the courses listed below with at least a C-
- Successfully complete at least four of the required courses listed below at IU Southeast after completion of an undergraduate degree
|Dept./Course #||Title||Credit Hours|
|BUS-D 300||International Business Administration||3|
|BUS-F 494||International Finance||3|
|ECON-E 333||International Economics||3|
|POLS-Y 376||International Political Economy||3|
One 300/400-level course from the chosen Region’s list of courses in Group A, Group B, or Group C of the International Studies Major (see bulletin for lists).
To apply for a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, you must submit the following:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- A one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35. This fee is not required if you have previously applied for undergraduate admission at any Indiana University campus.
- Official transcripts from the college/university awarding your bachelor's degree.
Please visit the IU Southeast Office of Admissions website or call (812) 941-2212 or (800) 852-8835 (Ind. or Ky.), or visit in person for application deadlines, reciprocity guidelines, financial aid and other questions.
Students enrolled in this stand-along certificate program are not eligible for financial aid. Students are eligible for certificate courses if they are enrolled in another degree-seeming program.