The Pinnacle Honor Society is a national honorary for adult non-traditional students. Pinnacle has grown rapidly over the past several years, with hundreds of chapters from coast to coast.
Induction to Pinnacle is based on the following criteria:
- Qualify as adult or non-traditional students under locally-derived and maintained definitions
- Preferably have senior status, although exceptional juniors may be selected for membership, and graduate students may be selected for membership in the Graduate Division
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, not necessarily including hours taken as a student of traditional age (3.4 GPA for graduate students)
- Have been involved in numerous campus and community activities
- Demonstrate leadership, persistence, and future promise
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
Please note: Submission deadline is Monday, February 24, 2020. Recipients will be notified at the beginning of March.