Indiana University is excited to welcome students, faculty, and staff to the spring semester and share what learning, teaching, and research will look like. Learn more about changes to the 2020-2021 academic calendar, what life on campus will be like and how the university is working to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
IU Southeast’s campus will remain open to faculty, staff and students.
For those students without adequate technology or internet services; our computer labs are available for student use, to complete their classes remotely. Additionally, Comcast, an internet service provider, is offering free internet service for families of K-12 and college students in their service regions who previously do not have service with them. Please see the links above under external resources for details.
- Beginning with the next scheduled home athletic event at IU Southeast, a men's and women's basketball doubleheader on Dec. 12 vs Oakland City, no visiting spectators will be permitted. IU Southeast student-athletes will be allowed two family members (preferably parents or legal guardians.) Photo identification (ID) will be required at the door for verification prior to admittance.
- Attendance at winter indoor IU Southeast athletic events will be capped at an attendance of 10 percent capacity (100).
- Entrance doors will not be unlocked any earlier than 45 minutes prior to official match start time. Please plan accordingly and guests are asked to not approach or congregate near the front doors of the gym.
- Those in attendance are required to wear masks at all times and could be subject to random or required health screenings before entering the Activities Building. No medical or special accommodations for the mask mandate will be allowed.
- All fans will be required to exit the facility immediately upon match conclusion. Access to the gym floor will be restricted. No access to players or coaches will be permitted. Bathroom access for fans will also be limited to the upstairs restrooms in the Activities Building adjacent to the entrance doors.
- No concessions or refreshments will be offered to spectators initially. No external food or drink will be permitted other than bottled water.
- Social distancing will be required at all times. Home and visiting fans will be separated into different pre-assigned sections and family units will be asked to space out at least six feet at all times.
- Fans will be checked in prior to entering the building. Extended family, siblings and friends will not be allowed to attend.
- Students, faculty and staff members will also not be allowed to attend matches at this point of the season and are directed to watch matches for free via the Grenadier Sports Network at iusathletics.com or via the NAIA Channel on ROKU. Media members will be allowed to cover athletic events with advanced approval and health screening required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval requirements.
- Any spectator not complying 100% with the requirements will be asked to leave campus immediately.