Recruiter Evaluation – How I am reviewed
Many recruiters use a candidate evaluation system with categories similar to the ones shown below. Candidates for positions should always attempt to make positive impressions. Read the information within each area and attempt to create the best possible impression by tailoring your interview style to highlight these special areas.
- Grooming, posture, dress, bearing, manners, neatness.
- Knowledge of company and positions. Asked pertinent questions.
- Delivery and animation, presentation of ideas, grammar, vocabulary.
- Well-defined goals, confidence in abilities, realistic, practical.
- Responsible, self-reliant, decisive.
- Genuine, wholesome attitude, honest, sincere.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, assertive.
- Academic preparation, work experience, good match for position.
- Long-range potential, drive, ambition, ability, qualifications.