CareerLink is a portal for all enrolled students and alumni to apply to part-time, full-time, work-study and internship postings. All positions are reviewed by a Career Development staff member prior to being posted online. IU Southeast is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We are only able to post jobs with employers who also adhere to these federal guidelines. CareerLink is your 24/7 FREE resource for posting jobs and internships.
To login, click the button below to access your account.
CareerLink is also available on your smartphone
Download Careers by Symplicity on the App Store or get it on Google play.
What Else Comes with my Account?
- Have your resume reviewed by Career Development staff
- Practice your interviewing skills by recording a mock interview and requesting feedback
- The iConnect Informational Interviewing database allows students to connect with local employers and alumni. Students must request access by emailing email@example.com.
- The O*Net Career Finder assessment and Career Explorer database
- Request a counseling appointment with a Career Development staff member
- On-campus interview opportunities
Narrow Down Your Job Search Options
- Our Non-Degreed Job List is updated daily and is available to community members.
- A list of on and off-campus Work Study positions are available to students with a Work Study Award during Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students may apply to Internship positions as long as they meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the university.
- Seniors and alumni have the option to apply for Degreed jobs in the local area.
Instructional Videos - Students and Alumni
CareerLink Job Search Essentials
Search for positions posted especially for IU Southeast students and alumni. This tutorial will equip you with essential job search abilities from filtering position types to sorting by date, employer, and title. Happy searching!
CareerLink Next-Level Job Search
Now that you have the basics under control, use this tutorial to navigate through the advanced search feature. Customize your search and filter by industry, degree level, or even distance.
CareerLink 24/7 Appointment Scheduler
You can use CareerLink 24 hours a day, every day, to make an appointment. No phone call necessary! Request an appointment and we’ll save a spot just for you.
CareerLink 24/7 Appointment Rescheduling
Don't worry about calling to reschedule, hop on CareerLink and choose a different time to meet.
CareerLink Getting Your Internship on Your Transcript
You either have an internship or you’re researching getting one. After watching this tutorial, you’ll be able to start your internship paperwork like a champ.
CareerLink Tracking Internship Hours
This tutorial walks you through the process of tracking hours worked at your internship site.
The Career Development Center maintains the IU Southeast CareerLink portal as a service to students, alumni and local community members for their career development and employment-seeking efforts.
The IU Southeast Career Development Center makes no endorsements, recommendations or guarantees regarding positions listed on its website and are not responsible for the wages, safety, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment. Students, alumni and community members assume all responsibility with these opportunities and should take all necessary precautions when applying for, or accepting these positions.
Students, alumni and community members who discover any misuse or abuse of the CareerLink site are encouraged to report the matter to the IU Southeast Career Development Center as soon as possible either by phone, (812) 941-2275, in person or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.