CareerLink is a portal for all enrolled students and alumni to apply to part-time, full-time, work-study and internship postings. All positions are reviewed by a Career Development staff member prior to being posted online. IU Southeast is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We are only able to post jobs with employers who also adhere to these federal guidelines. CareerLink is your 24/7 FREE resource for posting jobs and internships.
To login, click the button below to access your account.
CareerLink is also available on your smartphone
Download Careers by Symplicity on the App Store or get it on Google play.
Narrow Down Your Job Search Options
- Our Non-Degreed Job List is updated daily and is available to community members.
- A list of on and off-campus Work Study positions are available to students with a Work Study Award during Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students may apply to Internship positions as long as they meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the university.
- Seniors and alumni have the option to apply for Degreed jobs in the local area.
Instructional Videos - Students and Alumni
CareerLink Job Search Essentials
Search for positions posted especially for IU Southeast students and alumni. This tutorial will equip you with essential job search abilities from filtering position types to sorting by date, employer, and title. Happy searching!
CareerLink Next-Level Job Search
Now that you have the basics under control, use this tutorial to navigate through the advanced search feature. Customize your search and filter by industry, degree level, or even distance.
CareerLink 24/7 Appointment Scheduler
You can use CareerLink 24 hours a day, every day, to make an appointment. No phone call necessary! Request an appointment and we’ll save a spot just for you.
CareerLink 24/7 Appointment Rescheduling
Don't worry about calling to reschedule, hop on CareerLink and choose a different time to meet.
CareerLink Getting Your Internship on Your Transcript
You either have an internship or you’re researching getting one. After watching this tutorial, you’ll be able to start your internship paperwork like a champ.
CareerLink Tracking Internship Hours
This tutorial walks you through the process of tracking hours worked at your internship site.
IU Southeast Career Development Center Disclaimer and Employer/Student Policy Statement
Indiana University Southeast Career Development Center acts as a referral service by permitting employers to post information about current job/internship listings. The University is unable to research the integrity of the organizations or persons who list positions with us, and we make no representations, recommendations or guarantees regarding any positions posted or employment data transmitted through CareerLink. We urge students to exercise caution and common sense when applying for any position.
Indiana University Southeast shall not be responsible to anyone who posts or accesses information or otherwise uses CareerLink for any direct or indirect harm, damage or loss incurred in connection with such use, regardless of the nature of the claim or cause of action. Without limiting the foregoing, the University expressly disclaims any responsibility or obligation to assess or determine the suitability of any individual seeking employment, any potential employer, or any potential employment situation.
By using the online system to post or retrieve information or to engage in employment activities, the user shall be deemed to understand and agree to the above terms and disclaimer of University liability. Students, alumni and community members who discover any misuse or abuse of the CareerLink site are encouraged to report the matter to the IU Southeast Career Development Center as soon as possible either by phone, (812) 941-2275, in person or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Career Development Center will not post a position if:
- The employment opportunity involves on-campus solicitation or on-campus sales.
- The student is required to purchase or rent any type of sales kit or presentation supplies that are non-refundable.
- The employment opportunity is contingent upon the student paying a fee for employment or placement services.
- The employment opportunity is not offered by a for-profit or non-profit (501c3) organization (e.g. baby sitters, tutors, nannies).
Third Party Recruiters:
- Third party recruiters will be allowed to post positions if they provide to the staff of the Indiana University Southeast Career Development Center, when requested, the contact information for the organization for which the third party is providing recruiting services.
- The third party agency must state that it will not charge any fees to students.
- The third party recruiter may only disclose student information for the open and advertised position. Any other disclosure of student information must have the written consent of the student.
We reserve the right to refuse individual postings.
Any recruiter who violates any of these policies will have their recruiting and posting privileges revoked.