Financial information provided by accounting professionals is instrumental to conducting a successful business. An accounting career consists of collaborating with other business professionals to make successful business decisions.
Public accounting firms, large and small business enterprises, and government and other not-for-profit organizations provide abundant and lucrative employment opportunities. Accountants develop expertise in such areas as financial accounting, managerial accounting, tax accounting, auditing, and accounting systems design.
Learn about some of the possible employers for Accounting Majors
- IU Southeast School of Business
- Accounting Careers using bridges.com
(Contact Career Development for user name and password. Access limited to IU Southeast enrolled students)
- Accountants and Auditors (Occupational Outlook Handbook)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Budget Organizations/ Analysts
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
- Careers in the Field of Accounting
- American Institute of CPA's
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Accountants Home Page