We are committed to maintaining undergraduate teaching excellence in traditional disciplines like accounting, finance and marketing, while expanding our curriculum into areas of high future career demand like supply chain and information management. At the graduate level, we offer, among other concentrations, the innovative Masters of Science in Strategic Finance (MSSF) and the top-ranked part-time MBA program in the Louisville Metro area. Certificates are available in a range of concentrations.
IU Southeast business graduates find employment with the region’s numerous Fortune 500 companies, among other enterprises nationally and internationally.
IU Southeast offers the following undergraduate programs:
Advising and Career Coaching
Hillside Hall 221A
Phone: (812) 941-2362
Career Coach & Employer Liaison for Business and Education
Univ. Center South 106
Phone: (812) 941-2265
Academic Advisor, School of Business
Academic Advisor, Safety Program
Hillside Hall 221B
Phone: (812) 941-2242
Learn from Professionals
Social Media and Networking
Consider following and/or joining these local and national organizations to meet professionals.
- APICS (American Association and Inventory Control Society)
- American Marketing Association
- Association for Financial Professionals of Indiana
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Kentucky Treasure Management Association
- Lexington Young Professionals Association (LYPA)
- Louisville Society for Human Resource Management (LSHRM)
- National Association for Business Economics
- National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Kentucky Chapter
Find and join IU Southeast student organizations through Grenadier Central.
Volunteer positions are a great way to get exposed to your field(s) of interest and to invest time in your local community.
- Louisville Asset Building Coalition
- Bastian Solutions
- Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana
- Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana
IU Southeast students have completed the following internships to get related experience for their majors. For information on currently available internship opportunities, visit the Internships job board.
- GE Appliances – National Direct Sales Co-op, International FP&A, Finance Intern
- Centerstone (Seven Counties Services) – Marketing Intern
- Samtec, Inc. – Training & Development Coordinator, Sales Co-op
- Humana – Consultant, Accounting/Finance Intern
- Blue & Co., LLC – Accounting Intern, Audit/Tax Intern
- Brown Forman Corporation – Supply Chain Intern
- Atria Senior Living – Treasury Coordinator
- MainSource Bank – Human Resources Intern
This top employers list was created using the Linkedin Alumni Tool.
- Samtec Inc.
- Humana Inc.
- LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Kindred Healthcare
- Heartland Payment Systems
- GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- U.S. Census Bureau