This major is intended to provide students with the competencies desirable for positions in global firms and challenging positions in private, governmental and nonprofit organizations.
With a degree in International Business, the career opportunities include foreign banking and international investing; import/export trade; international for-profit and not-for-profit organizations; world missions and services with multi-national corporations.
Those seeking employment in the field of international business should have specialized business skills, either in accounting, marketing, public relations, or management. In addition to this, foreign language skills, extensive travel experience, or experience living abroad will definitely help you get ahead.
As the global economy continues to expand, the demand for international business education is higher than ever and expected to increase.
This concentration prepares the student to be familiar with the international business environment and allows emphasis in a particular geographic region (Europe, Latin America, Asia or Africa).
Shane Thomas M.A.
ACES Assistant Director
Univ. Center South 207
Phone: (812) 941-2243
- Overseas Jobs
- Overseas Employment Information
- Bilingual Jobs
- Riley Guide International Resources
- Monster Work Abroad
- Foreign Policy Association Students Corner
- United Nations
- Center for International Private Enterprise
- World Trade Organization
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- World Bank
- World Economic Forum
- United States International Trade Commission
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Euro Pages
- USA Jobs
- Central Intelligence Agecy
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- US Department of State
- National Security Agency
- Peace Corps
- Transitions Abroad-Work/Study/Travel/Live