Other Services

Academic Transcripts

Copies of your academic transcript may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar. The charge for this service must be paid at the time of the request. See the Office of the Registrar's Transcripts page for additional information.

Financial Transcript

A copy of your financial transcript may be obtained at the Office of the Bursar. To request a copy you must send a request to bursar@ius.edu or call us at 812-941-2335.  Please allow one business day for receipt. Your financial transcript may be mailed, e-mailed to your IU Southeast account, faxed, or picked up at the Office of the Bursar, University Center South, Room 103. You may also print your account activity from the OneStart portal.

Financial Aid

Financial aid recipients are considered those students who have their tuition obligations reduced by other than out-of-pocket means. These include, but are not limited to:

  • Grants: SSACI, Pell, 21st Century, etc.
  • Scholarships
  • Monies borrowed from banking institutions
  • Monies borrowed through Direct Lending
  • Monies borrowed through the University: Perkins
  • University departmental fee remissions.

Residence Life

Rates for the residence halls can be found online at Residence Life & Housing office.

Parking Fees

All student vehicles parked on campus are expected to display a valid parking permit each semester. For current student parking fees see our section on the Tuition and Fees page. For non-students, check with University Police for parking fees.

Each semester, parking permits will be mailed to students who have selected a permit during the registration process. If you have not received your parking permit by the end of the first week of classes, you should inquire at the University Police Office, University Center North, Room 007.

Students who did not select a parking permit during registration should pick up their permit and pay for it at the University Police Office, University Center North, Room 007.

If you're not sure if you selected parking during registration, you can view your account online through OneStart. If you selected one, your account will have a separate charge labeled Parking Permit.

Requests for a refund of the parking fee should be directed to the University Police Office (812) 941-2400.

Credit by Examination

As of May 1, 1996, tuition charges for credit earned by examination are waived for undergraduate student after their matriculation at Indiana University Southeast; however, a modest credit-hour recording fee may be assessed. There will be no tuition charges or credit hour recording fees assessed when a student exempts a course or requirement by examination but does not receive credit. For the current credit by examination fee rate please refer to the Tuition and Fees page.

Student Address Updates

Addresses on file with the Office of the Registrar are used for all Office of the Bursar mailings. It is important to keep ALL information up-to-date. Inaccurate or outdated address information may result in the delay or even loss of your important financial materials. Change your address online at OneStart or direct your address change information to:

Office of the Registrar
University Center South, Room 100
4201 Grant Line Road
New Albany, IN 47150

Student Activity Fee

For more information regarding the Student Activity Fee, please visit the Office of Student Affairs website.