Ms. Rose Wathen
Rose Wathen (2005-11) (2012-15)
VP & Senior Wealth Mgmt. Advisor
Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company
Rose Wathen, Vice President and Senior Wealth Management Advisor at Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company, is responsible for the administration of personal trust accounts in Southern Indiana. She is a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor with over 35 years of experience in trust, financial, and estate planning. Rose is a graduate of Canon Trust School and attended IU Southeast.
Other community involvement includes:
- Past President and current member of the Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council
- Former Board Member and current member of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Kentuckiana
- Past Chairman of the Parish Council of St. Mary of the Knobs Catholic Church
- Past President of the Board of Directors of Rauch, Inc.
- Vice President and current member of the Rauch Foundation Board of Directors