Registration and Fees
The Children's Center accepts children who are at a stage of growth and development which enables them to benefit from its programming. The center shall not admit or maintain any child whose needs it obviously cannot meet or whose behavior would be dangerous for the other children in the center.
Fees and Charges (Effective July 2018)
|IU Southeast Children's Center (meals/snacks incl.)||Student||Faculty/Staff||Community|
|½ Day – 4 hours and under||$15.00||$20.00|
|Full Day – Over 4 hours||$30.00||$35.00|
|2 Full Days||$80.00|
|3 Full Days||$110.00|
|Half week – 4 hrs. per day, under 20 hrs.||$60.00||$70.00||$80.00|
|4-5 Full Days||$140.00|
|Weekly – Over 4 hrs. per day, over 20 hrs.||$120.00||$130.00||$140.00|
|Late Pick Up Fee||$1 per minute||$1 per minute||$1 per minute|
|Reservation (holding) Fee: Combination of||Registration||Supply Fee||1st Week Fee|
- Contract for Fall, Spring & Summer – no reduction in fees for Holidays and IU Southeast Campus closure.
- A non-refundable registration fee is due per child.
- A non-refundable supply fee is due per child per semester (Fall, Spring & Summer)
- A non-refundable “Reservation Fee” (hold your child a spot) – consists of the registration, supply and first week fees combined; fees applied to child’s first week at IU Southeast Children's Center.
- Credit is not given for unused hours/payments.
- Holidays are included in IU Southeast Children’s Center fees. The Children’s Center will close/delay when IU Southeast Campus closes or delays, adjustments in fees are not made.
- Payments are due before service is provided (pre-paid). No refunds given.
- Payments made in the following ways:
- A $27.50 fee or 5% of the returned check value will be charged for returned checks.
- Termination/Collections - Uncollected outstanding fees will result in your child(ren)’s enrollment termination. Campus Accounts charged, Community accounts submitted to third party external collections agency.
- Late Pick-up Fees - Out of respect for our staff members who have families, classes to attend and other commitments following their workday at IU SoutheastCC, children must be picked up from IU SoutheastCC promptly by the time of closing. Parents arriving late (after 5:30pm) by the Children’s Center clock, will be assessed a late fee at the rate of $1.00 per minute for each child, fees starting at 5:30 p.m.. Being habitually late is cause for IU Southeast Children's Center termination. If any child(ren) is not picked up 30 minutes after closing time, we are required by law to consider the child abandoned and to call the IU Southeast Police Department; 812-941-2400. If an emergency arises that will delay picking up your child(ren), you MUST inform the Center immediately so that the filing of an abandonment report can be avoided.
- IU Southeast Children's Center is funded through IU Southeast Student Activity fees.