Registration and Fees
Forms for enrollment/registration are available at the IU Southeast Children’s Learning Center. We serve families regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex/gender, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or special needs that can be reasonably accommodated. IU Southeast Children’s Learning Center gives priority to children of students, staff, and faculty before offering enrollment to families from the community.
The IU Southeast Children's Learning Center welcomes all children to be a part of our Community. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Center and staff will do their best to accommodate a child’s needs. There may be circumstances when the Center is not the best educational setting to provide for the needs of a child. The Center offers to assist families in making contact with the New Albany Floyd County School Corporation, First Steps or other educational interventions services to gain the resources needed for children to reach their full potential.
Fees (Effective July 2019)
|IU Southeast Children's Learning Center (meals/snacks incl.)||Student||Faculty/Staff||Community|
|½ Day – 4 hours and under||$20.00||$25.00|
|Full Day – Over 4 hours||$35.00||$40.00|
|2 Full Days||$85.00|
|3 Full Days||$115.00|
|Half week – 4 hrs. per day, under 20 hrs.||$65.00||$75.00||$85.00|
|4-5 Full Days||$145.00|
|Weekly – Over 4 hrs. per day, over 20 hrs.||$125.00||$135.00||$145.00|
|Late Pick Up Fee||$1 per minute||$1 per minute||$1 per minute|
|Reservation (holding) Fee: Combination of||Registration||Supply Fee||1st Week Fee|
- Contract for Fall, Spring & Summer – no reduction in fees for Holidays and IU Southeast Campus closure.
- A non-refundable registration fee is due per child.
- A non-refundable supply fee is due per child per semester (Fall, Spring & Summer)
- A non-refundable “Reservation Fee” (hold your child a spot) – consists of the registration, supply and first week fees combined; fees applied to child’s first week at IU Southeast Children's Learning Center.
- Credit is not given for unused hours/payments.
- Holidays are included in IU Southeast Children’s Learning Center fees. The Children’s Learning Center will close/delay when IU Southeast Campus closes or delays, adjustments in fees are not made.
- RVR/CCDF and OMWP Programs: The IU Southeast Children’s Learning Center charge for services is the Floyd County RVR/CCDF and or OMWP reimbursement rate.
- Payments are due before service is provided (pre-paid). No refunds
- Payments made in the following ways:
- IU Southeast Bursar Office – University Center South 103
- IU Pay online
- A $27.50 fee or 5% of the returned check value will be charged for returned checks.
- Termination/Collections - Uncollected outstanding fees will result in your child(ren)’s enrollment termination. Campus Accounts charged, Community accounts submitted to third party external collections agency.
- Late Pick-up Fees - Out of respect for our staff members who have families, classes to attend and other commitments following their workday at IU Southeast Children's Learning Center, children must be picked up from the Center promptly by the time of closing. Parents arriving late (after 5:30pm) by the Children’s Learning Center clock, will be assessed a late fee at the rate of $1.00 per minute for each child, fees starting at 5:30 pm. Being habitually late is cause for termination from the Center. If any child(ren) is not picked up 30 minutes after closing time, we are required by law to consider the child abandoned and to call the IU Southeast Police Department; 812-941-2400. If an emergency arises that will delay picking up your child(ren), you MUST inform the Center immediately so that the filing of an abandonment report can be avoided.