There are many resources available for the book Outcasts United: An American Town, a Refugee Team, and One Woman’s Quest to Make a Difference by Warren St. John.
References, Overviews, and Instructional Resources
- Outcasts United Website
- Lesson Plan for Outcasts United: an American Town, a Refugee Team and One Woman’s Quest to Make a Difference, by Warren St. John. Prepared by Anthony Dyer Hoefer, School of Literature, Communication, and Culture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Study Guide prepared by Liam Bryson, Dept. of Rhetoric and Writing, San Diego State University
- Fugees on the Today Show - Part One
- Fugees on the Today Show - Part Two
- Outcasts United: The Story of the Fugees Soccer Team, Carter Center
IU Southeast Resources
- Common Experience Handbook
The handbook provides complete details and the process of the Common Experience.