4. Solidify the Ogle Center as the region’s primary source for artistic enrichment.
5. Create a formal mechanism, possibly a center for public service, to advertise, market, and
promote the University’s involvement, expertise, and outreach.
6. Seek and foster new partnerships to advance the cultural arts.
7. Expand conference and catering services and the use of campus facilities to the local
8. Create and improve the “entry” way to the campus and visibility of Grant Line Road
9. Provide a more welcoming campus for guests of the University by constructing a staffed
entry facility to welcome guests, give directions, etc.
Initiative 6: IU Southeast will develop and implement personal enrichment
programs to engage youth (17 and younger) as lifelong learners.
1. Expand opportunities to offer financial literacy education to students and their families.
2. Engage high potential at risk, low-income, and first generation University-bound youth in
active learning opportunities to foster intellectual and leadership development.
3. Explore increased opportunities for the Arts Institute to reach under-represented student
4. Identify and develop internal and external partnerships to promote and expand new
learning opportunities for pre-University populations.
5. Engage youth through Mentoring Center engagement.
6. Establish a Hispanic Pre-College Resource Center on our campus.
VI.IMPLEMENT AND UTILIZE TECHNOLOGY TO ADVANCE THE
OVERALL MISSION OF THE INSTITUTION
Initiative 1: IU Southeast will implement and maintain an appropriate
technology infrastructure to provide state of the art access to all our constituents.
1. Enhance communication with prospective and current students and participate in the
migration from Talisma to Salesforce as a primary representative for regional campuses.