In an effort to offer our services to our students, we are offering special meal plans for the 2022/2023 academic school year, our UDine 300 and UDine 500 plans. These Dining Dollars can be used at all three dining locations on campus. Unused funds will be rolled over to the following semester. See the terms and conditions below for more information.
Learn about your meal plan
2022/2023 IU Southeast Meal Plan Terms and Conditions
Meal Plan Eligibility
- Meal plans are available to any person who has been admitted to and will be enrolled as a student on the IU Southeast campus.
- Meal plans are voluntary.
Meal Plan Duration
- Students should purchase a meal plan each semester if a meal plan for the academic year is desired.
- There is limited service during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, and any day the campus is officially closed, i.e. snow days, etc.
- The terms and conditions begin on the date of meal plan purchase.
- You are expected to retain your meal plan for the full duration.
- The UDine 300 balance will roll forward to the next semester.
- If a CrimsonCard account with the UDine 300 has sustained no activity for a period of 12 months or more and has a positive balance, the account will be determined inactive and assessed a $3 monthly fee until one of the following occurs:
- You use your CrimsonCard for payment;
- The balance reaches zero (0);
- After a period of 60 months, a positive balance still remains in the account (greater than $15, see “Meal Plan Cancellations”), remaining funds are considered unclaimed property by the University and will be escheated to the state.
- If an account has been inactive for 12 months and the balance is $15 or less, a deactivation fee of up to $15 will be charged.
Meal Plan Usage and Carry-Over
- Meal Plans are for the exclusive use of the plan holder and are not transferable.
- The UDine 300 can be used for purchases at the University Grounds Coffee Shop located in University Center South, Subway in the Library Building, and Papa John's located in the University Center Building.
- In the case the CrimsonCard ID picture does not match the person presenting the CrimsonCard, the card will be confiscated and reported to IU Southeast Campus Police and the Office of Student Conduct.
- Meal Plans cannot be used at any non-IU Southeast Food Services locations or vending machines. Meal Plans can only be used at the University Grounds Coffee Shop, and the Subway located in the Library Building.
Meal Plan Billing and Payments
- All charges for student meal plans not paid up front will be placed on the student’s bursar account and will be subject to the same payment deadlines and penalties as other university charges.
- In the case of non-payment by the due date, meal plans can be deactivated, unless a payment plan has been arranged with the Office of the Bursar.
- Payment of meal plan charges (including applicable buy-out fees) is not contingent upon receipt of financial aid monies or scholarships. In Meal Plan terms and conditions you are agreeing that you are responsible for all meal plan payments and charges not covered by financial aid assistance or scholarships.
Meal Plan Cancellations
- A student can make a request for a meal plan cancellation only through the Office of the Bursar. Only the meal plan holder can cancel a meal plan; no other person or department can cancel a meal plan or request to cancel a meal plan on the student’s behalf unless extenuating circumstances prohibit the meal plan holder from cancelling a plan.
- There is a $15.00 processing fee for cancellations.
- The refund for the UDine 300 will be based upon usage and a $15.00 processing fee.
- Accounts deemed inactive for a period of 12 months with a balance $15 or less will be assessed a one-time deactivation fee of up to $15.
- No cancellations, adjustments, or proration of any meal plan will be made during the final three weeks of each semester.