Save Money. Save Time. Have Peace of Mind.
We offer Meal Plans that can be used at:
- University Center: Food Court, University Grounds Coffee Shop, and Papa John's
- Library Building: Subway
Depending on your meal plan choice, you can save more than 20% on your meals. Also you will not pay tax on any purchases at IU Southeast Food Services locations. This will help reduce the costs associated with attending college.
Convenient and accessible on-campus dining gives you more time to study and socialize. With culinary experts preparing daily nutritious meals, you don't have to grocery shop, cook, or clean kitchen messes. You can totally focus on your academic mission.
Peace of Mind
Rest assured you have quick access to quality food every meal of the day--eliminating reliance on unhealthy fast food. Eating on-campus will form lifelong friendships at popular student hubs. Meal Plans are also secure, unlike carrying cash.
Meal Plan Options
There are two meal plan options available to any person who has been admitted to and will be enrolled as a student on the IU Southeast campus.
Please note, UDine Anytime is not available for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- $1,500 per semester (fall and spring only)
- Unlimited Swipes in the UC Food Court (excludes bottled beverages)
- $200 Gus Bucks used anywhere CrimsonCard is accepted
- 4 guest passes at the UC Food Court
- Begins on the first day of the semester and continues through the last day of the semester finals for the term indicated at the time of purchase.
- Read terms and conditions for meal plan usage
- Rolls forward to the next semester, see terms and conditions for meal plan duration
- Can be used at the UC Food Court, University Grounds Coffee Shop, Papa John's and Subway (located in the Library Building)
- Receive a 10% discount ONLY at the UC Food Court and University Grounds Coffee Shop applied at checkout
- (for example, with a $10.00 purchase, your meal plan will be charged $9.00)
- Read terms and conditions for meal plan usage.
For information on where or when you can use your meal plan, please visit the Dining Services website.
If your CrimsonCard has been lost or stolen, please visit the CrimsonCard website.
For more information about meal plans, view the frequently asked questions.