Plan An Event
The health and safety of IU faculty, staff, students, and guests are our highest priority. To protect our campus community, the Southeast campus will follow the conference and event guidance set forth by the university. All events meeting the minimum attendance must be reviewed by the campus events committee and the university events committee prior to engagement of event staff or announcement of the event.
- Fall 2021 events (events between Aug. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021)
Events with 50 or more people who will need to be in physical attendance
Complete the process below.
- This should be started prior to advertising your event. Please allow 30 days to complete this process.
- Submit the Campus Event Approval Form to have your event reviewed by the campus events committee. The review process can take up to 14 days. Once the campus has approved the event, submit your event request through the University Event Request Committee (UERC) approval process. The review process can take up to 10 days.
- When both approvals have been received, the event can start to be announced and promoted.
- Add the event to the IU Southeast campus calendar. This can take up to 2 business days.