University Center Conference Center
Rules & Regulations
- No space in the Conference Center is to be utilized without prior reservation regardless of information posted on the Room Wizard.
- Users will treat the Conference Center with the utmost care and respect for the facilities. The Center was funded with public, taxpayer, and student funds. All users will be good stewards of the property and assets of the University.
- No candles or any activity that violates fire code.
- No obstruction of hallways, doors, or windows.
- Windows cannot be covered under any circumstances, either in the Center or elsewhere on campus.
- Approved tape must be used to hang items from walls.
- No movement of furniture, equipment, or technology without the permission and/or assistance of C&C staff.
- Respect will be given to all other groups conducting concurrent meetings.
- We will need to document the intended use of Conference Center space when the reservation is made. Failure to disclose intended use will preclude use of the Center.
- Users will not cause any damage to the facilities or equipment.
- Rooms will be left in the same condition they were in at the start of the event.
- All lights and technology will be turned off at the end of the event.
- Groups that fail to comply with the above rules will be sanctioned as follows:
- Groups will be charged for the cost of damage, cleaning, repairs, etc.
- Users will be denied use of the Center for a period of at least 18 months (with 24 months or indefinitely being additional options); in order to regain eligibility to use the Center, groups must submit a written request that includes the steps that will be taken to prevent improper use. Such written request must be approved by the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance.