Graduate Business Information Session
Thursday, October 4, 2018
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- 5:30 to 6 p.m. – Hors d’oeuvres and networking
- 6 to 6:30 p.m. – Presentation about Graduate Business programs
- 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. – Question & Answer session featuring panel of current students
- Held at the Graduate Center, Water Tower Square, 300 Missouri Avenue, Suite 400, Jeffersonville.
- RSVP online or to firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 941-2364.
You are invited to the Fall Information Session for Indiana University Southeast's Graduate Business Programs.
If you've been thinking about a Master's degree to help you make a career change or seek advancement in your current career, we'd like the opportunity to tell you why convenience, flexibility, and affordability make an IU graduate degree the best option.
Come and enjoy light refreshments while talking with current students and faculty. We will provide a brief presentation about our programs, including the MBA Your Way, which enables you to complete your Master of Business Administration in just 18 months. You’ll also learn about our newest program, the Master of Science in Management. Then you'll have the opportunity to ask questions of current M.B.A. and Master of Science in Strategic Finance students.