IU Southeast FACET Annual Events
Peer Review and Teaching Consultants
Peer review is a process, not just an event. The Peer Review Manual, developed for IUS Peer Review, provides information about the process of reviewing classes at IUS, conducting a student focus group, how to write a Peer Review report, and much more. View the current peer review manual. We strongly recommend junior faculty review the suggested peer review timeline.
Faculty Requesting Peer Review:
- Access the Peer Review Request form and submit to ILTE
Current Peer Review Faculty
- Update your Consultant Information sheet and submit to ILTE
FACET welcomes new members each year via a process of nomination, application, and selection.
FACET seeks to identify faculty who have:
- A record of and ongoing dedication to excellence in teaching, support of student learning, and assistance to colleagues
- A commitment to their own continuing growth through reflection
- The willingness to advocate for the importance of teaching and learning—locally, regionally, and/or nationally
- Advanced the craft of teaching through efforts in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Demonstrated a commitment to continued involvement in teaching activities, specifically FACET programming