- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- A Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA must be completed annually to receive Financial Aid.
- An FSA ID is required so that you may electronically sign the FAFSA. Apply for an FSA ID now!
- Indiana residents applying for state aid must submit their FAFSA no later than April 15th for the following academic year.
- If you file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), we will automatically consider you for federal and state grants and federal loans.
- If you wish to be considered for Federal Work-Study please select your interest when completing the FAFSA.
- Our Grants and Scholarships sections list additional awards that either require a separate application or are based on your Admissions information.
Proceed to Step 2