Additional Scholarship Opportunities
A separate application is required for the following scholarships awarded by the IU Southeast Financial Aid office:
Freshmen only scholarships:
- Adam W. Herbert Presidential Scholars Award (freshmen only). Submission deadline, January 9, 2015
- Clark County REMC Scholarship (freshmen only)
- Professor Ernest A. Smith Scholarship - Jeffersonville HS only (freshmen only)
- The Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship (freshmen only)
- Student African American Brotherhood Scholarship (freshmen only)
Scholarships open to various academic levels:
- Ashley Martinez Scholarship
- Chancellors Medallion Scholarship
- Harold Lacy Scholarship
- IU Southeast Alumni Association Scholarship
- Lt. Col. William T. & Helen Payne Norman
- Nassim McMonigle & Mescia Pre-Medical Scholarship
- State Minority and Special Education Scholarship
- Uriah and Estella Thompson Scholarship
- William Glen Bruner Scholarship
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Several other scholarships are available if you show promise in fine arts, theatre, music, nursing, education, mathematics, or physics. These competitive scholarships are awarded through your academic division, and the amount of the award varies. Contact your academic division directly for application and deadline information.
Further information about private scholarships is available online through our website. See Online Scholarship Search Engines to find out more.
If you have questions regarding scholarships please call the Financial Aid Office at 812-941-2246.