Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- SAP Self-Correct Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- All Satisfactory Academic Progress appeals and documentation must be submitted electronically.
- Documentation supporting the outlined extenuating circumstance is required.
- Only appeal for the next semester in which you are or intend to enroll. If you do not attend for the semester which your appeal was submitted, a new appeal must be submitted.
- A FAFSA for the semester which you are appealing must be on file with the Financial Aid Office before an appeal will be accepted.
Availability Dates (day appeal becomes available for upcoming semesters):
- Fall - May 11
- Spring - Nov. 23
- Summer - May 1
Priority Dates (guaranteed a decision prior to the end of the 100% refund period):
- Fall - 30 days prior to the start of the semester
- Spring - 45 days prior to the start of the semester
Deadlines (appeals not accepted or available after this day):
- Fall and Spring - 30 days prior to the end of the semester
- Summer - 15 days prior to the end of the semester