The application fee and GMAT exam will be waived for incoming students through December 31, 2024.
All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted.
- BUSE-A 505 - Strategic Cost Management
- BUSE-A 507 - Modeling and Simulation
- BUSE-C 522 - Financial Management
- BUSE-E 577 - Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSE-E 594 - Business Analysis and Valuation
- BUSE-E 595 - Advanced Corporate Finance*
- BUSE-E 597 - Fraud Issues in Business
*Director permission: typically taken in last year of program completion.
In addition to coursework in the core curriculum students must complete 9 credit hours of electives.