Quick Start Foundations
The application fee and GMAT exam will be waived for incoming students through December 31, 2024.
Do you have an undergraduate degree in a field other than Business and wish to pursue an M.B.A. or M.S.S.F. degree? If so, Quick Start is a comprehensive program that will enable you to complete your business foundations courses online in just one semester!
Our experienced, caring faculty will equip you with the tools and knowledge you will need to succeed in either our M.B.A. or M.S.S.F. programs.
M.S.S.F Foundations (7 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 501 - Foundations in Accounting (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 502 - Foundations in Finance (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 503 - Foundations in Economics (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 504 - Foundations in Marketing (0.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 505 - Foundations in Quantitative Tools (1.5 credit hours)
- BUSE-F 506 - Foundations in Management (0.5 credit hours)
BUS-A 310 - Management Decisions and Financial Reporting OR
BUS-A 311 - Intermediate Accounting I