Human Resources Management
Are you seeking to gain expertise in the policies, practices and systems that support the behavior, attitudes and performance of employees, and contribute to the success of businesses and other organizations?
Our post-bac certificate in human resources management (HRM) delivers skills and insights into roles that may include functions and programs such as hiring, staffing, training, human resource development, performance management, equal opportunity compliance, safety management, employee relations, wellness, communication, and motivation programs.
To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Human Resources Management, students must:
- Successfully complete five of the courses listed below with at least a C-
- Successfully complete at least four of the required courses listed below at IU Southeast after completion of an undergraduate degree
|Dept./Course #||Title||Credit Hours|
|BUS-W 301||Principles of Management||3|
|BUS-Z 440||Personnel and Human Resource Management||3|
|BUS-Z 441||Wage and Salary Administration||3|
|BUS-Z 443||Developing Employee Skills||3|
|BUS-Z 444||Personnel Research and Measurement||3|
|BUS-Z 445||Human Resource Selection|
To apply for a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, you must submit the following:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- A one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35. This fee is not required if you have previously applied for undergraduate admission at any Indiana University campus.
- Official transcripts from the college/university awarding your bachelor's degree.
Please visit the IU Southeast Office of Admissions website or call (812) 941-2212 or (800) 852-8835 (Ind. or Ky.), or visit in person for application deadlines, reciprocity guidelines, financial aid and other questions.
Students may be eligible for Financial Aid for the Human Resources Management Certificate.