Are you a perceptive, creative promoter looking to expand your skills in the rapidly evolving marketing landscape?
Our post-bac certificate will bring you up to speed on leading-edge marketing strategies as well as providing a contextual overview of market research, consumer behavior, ethics and more. Whether you want to move up in your company, start your own business or promote yourself, you will gain from learning how to generate ideas and connections that lead to success.
To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Marketing, students must:
- Successfully complete five of the courses listed below with at least a C-
- Successfully complete at least four of the required courses listed below at IU Southeast after completion of an undergraduate degree
|Dept./Course #||Title||Credit Hours|
|BUS-D 300||International Business Administration||3|
|BUS-M 303||Marketing Research||3|
|BUS-M 330||Personal Persuasion Strategy & Customer Relation Mgmt||3|
|BUS-M 365||Leadership and Ethics||3|
|BUS-M 405||Consumer Behavior||3|
|BUS-M 415||Advertising and Promotion Managment||3|
|BUS-M 425||Services Marketing||3|
|BUS-M 450||Marketing Strategy and Policy||3|
To apply for a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, you must submit the following:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- A one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35. This fee is not required if you have previously applied for undergraduate admission at any Indiana University campus.
- Official transcripts from the college/university awarding your bachelor's degree.
Please visit the IU Southeast Office of Admissions website or call (812) 941-2212 or (800) 852-8835 (Ind. or Ky.), or visit in person for application deadlines, reciprocity guidelines, financial aid and other questions.
Students may receive Financial Aid for the Marketing Certificate.