- If you need individual advising for the M.S.Ed, licensure, or Rank I programs, contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at email@example.com or (812) 941-2137.
- If you are seeking advising for the School Counseling Program, please see the dates for the mandatory advising sessions below. All candidates must attend one of these sessions. Once you have attended one of these sessions, please contact Dr. Mary Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2346.
- If you need individual advising for any of our Licensing, Concentration or Certification Programs, contact the following faculty advisors.
- Computer Education (Technology) – Dr. Gary Pinkston email@example.com (812) 941-2183 or Dr. Lisa Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2137
- Educational Leadership - Dr. Lisa Hoffman, email@example.com (812) 941-2137, Dr. Robin Fankhauser, Liaison for Educational Leadership Cohort Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2136
- English as a New Language/English as a second language – Dr. Donna Albrecht email@example.com (812) 941-2594
- Gifted and Talented Education – Dr. Lisa Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 941-2137
- Reading – Dr. Susan Ridout email@example.com (812) 941-2367
- If you wish to attend a group advising session, please see the schedule below for each program category.
- If you are seeking permission for a class, please follow the directions found in the online schedule. Contact Dr. Lisa Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 941-2137 if you have questions or concerns.
Master of Science in Education, Counseling Major
Interested candidates must attend an advising session. No reservation needed. Before attending a Counseling advising session, read the Counseling program information.
|10/02/2019||5:30 - 7 p.m.||University Center North, Room 121|
|10/19/2019||10 - 11 a.m.||University Center North, Room 120|
|10/30/2019||5:30 - 7 p.m.||University Center North, Room 121|
|11/20/2019||5:30 - 7 p.m.||University Center North, Room 122|
|12/04/2019||5:30 - 7 p.m.||University Center North, Room 121|
|12/18/2019||5:30 - 7 p.m.||University Center North, Room 121|
Note: If you have questions about the M.S. Ed program or advising session dates and times, please email Dr. Mary Bradley at email@example.com.